Our mission is to simplify the process for organisations like yours to implement and maintain your data protection compliance.
We engage with clients of all sizes across the entire profit and non-profit spectrum. Our services include consulting, managed services, training and outsourcing.
We have successfully delivered very challenging data protection projects. We share our expertise and insight with you to help you achieve your data protection objectives.
Owner and founder of Data Protection Controls
Jim has over 20 years experience covering Data Privacy and Protection, Data Governance, Data Architecture, Enterprise Reporting, Transformation and Change to deliver: cost reduction, risk mitigation and increased efficiency.
Paulo Ferreira Nunes
Chief Technical Officer
Paolo takes care of the development and technical support of our online platforms.
Paolo also manages DPM's online marketing, business development and consulting services.
Tom is a UK lawyer and barrister and a legal consultant with extensive GDPR, operational improvement and project management experience.
Tom prides himself on providing pragmatic solutions to best suit the particular needs of the business he is engaged to assist.
Tom has worked in businesses ranging from global corporations to high street professional service providers.
Karnis is a UK lawyer and barrister with extensive experience of advising blue chip clients in the aviation, automotive and hospitality sectors.
In addition to GDPR knowledge Karnis has a specialism in management training, ranging senior executive teams to front line management.
Our sector experience
- ABN Amro : investment banking
- BBVA : retail and wholesale banking
- Capify Financial services : business funding
- Citibank : retail and wholesale banking
- Co-Operative Bank : retail and wholesale banking
- Coventry Building Society : retail financial and mortgage services
- Mizuho International Bank : investment banking
- Morgan Stanley International : investment banking
- PleasePay : Financial Management
- UBS / SBC Warburg : equity sales
- Met Life : all types of insurance
- Thomas Miller : corporate insurance, professional indemnity insurance, wealth management
- Tindall Riley : corporate insurance, professional indemnity insurance
- BizSpace : business property leasing
- Brightstar : wireless logistics and supply chain
- Brookes Bell : marine consultancy
- CloudMade : electronic vehicle tracking
- Cogniance : bespoke software development
- Fadata : insurance software development
- International Chamber of Shipping : global marine trade association
- IRIS Software : software development, B2B marketing, sales, supply chain
- Muso : global piracy (IP) tracking
- Nucleus Global : medical communications
- Seiko Time Incorporated : retail marketing, sales, supply chain
- Wolters Kluwer/Springer : publication