Learn more using our knowledge base
Our knowledge base contains self-assessment, FAQs, a glossary of terms, and more
- Do I need to implement GDPR?
- Do I need a Data Protection Officer?
- FAQS about data privacy
- GDPR key components
- GDPR glossary of terms
- GDPR interactive regulation text
Do I need to implement GDPR?
- A simple check based on the GDPR to see if you need to implement the GDPR in your organisation.
- The questions are based on GDPR Articles 2 and 3.
Do I need a Data Protection Officer?
- If you are not sure whether you do or do not need a Data Protection Officer (DPO), answer a few questions to find out.
- The questions are based on GDPR Article 37.
FAQS about data privacy
Questions that most clients ask about data privacy and specifically about the GDPR including ourfavourite, “why should I bother?”.
GDPR key components
- A visual and interactive helper to get to grips with GDPR key components.
- The content shows sections aligned with Articles 13 and 14.
- Under each component is a drop-down list showing the basics of what you’ll need in your underlying operational support structure.
GDPR glossary of terms
- An A to Z of the most common terms and definitions used by the GDPR.
- Learn more about the GDPR and what it means.
GDPR interactive regulation text
An online version of the entire regulation showing all articles, their related recitals and their fine groups (20 for the top range and 10 for the lower range).
Data Protection Controls
Calle de la Caléndula 93, Miniparc III, Edificio E, 28109, Alcobendas, Madrid, Spain
+34 915 553 975