Unified Data Protection Management
In-house or outsourced data protection management
- TRANSPARENT: Manage your data protection and keeps you informed
- CONSISTENT: Standard metrics give you dependable, easy-to-read reports
- IMPROVEMENT: Keep your executives informed and help improve your data protection
- EVIDENTIAL: Provides evidence of your data protection status and maturity
Less burden, more control
Our Unified Data Protection Management is a multi-tasking privacy management system that you can use in your organisation as software as a service, or you can easily contract as an outsourced service.
Whichever version you choose, your personal data privacy management will be centrally, transparently controlled, and managed regardless of your company’s size.
We are your source of practical and pragmatic knowledge and experience.
- Reduce operating costs and data protection risks
- Easy to use in-house or as an outsourced managed service
- Tag assets by data protection law e.g. GDPR, PIPEDA, CCPA, LGPD, etc.
- Data protection activity evidence in case of an inspection or audit
- Central management of your data protection controls and information
- Share information about data protection across your organisation
- Assign owners and track data protection information maintenance
- Reporting dashboard to create and view status and performance reports
Outsourced data protection management
- Tired of trying to control and juggle a pile of spreadsheets and other documents?
- Finding it increasingly difficult to keep track of what is going on?
- Facing increasing demands from your executive, customers, individuals, regulators and more?
Let us manage your data privacy
- Our 100% transparent data protection management software as a service (DPMSaaS) enables us to manage your data privacy and gives you the comfort of seeing what has been done.
- We give you guidance about the information you need to record and then we manage it in the DPMSaaS.
- We record your data privacy status and metrics and give you easy to read and use reports that will help you improve and enhance your data privacy.
- The records in the DPMSaaS will help you evidence your data privacy status immediately and whenever you need it.
- The records in the DPMSaaS can be classified for different regulations such as the GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, PIPEDA, etc.
In-house data protection management
- ORGANISE: Upload that pile of spreadsheets into our data protection management software as a service and then forget about them.
- TRACK: Easily keep track of what is going on by maintaining and monitoring your information.
- REPORT: Quickly answer data protection questions for your executives, customers and other interested people.
Manage your data protection using our SaaS
Our 100% transparent data protection management software as a service lets you manage your data protection and keeps you informed.
Record your data protection information, status and metrics to give you easy-to-read and use reports that will help you improve and enhance your data protection.
Easily create reports to keep your executives informed and help you improve and enhance your data protection.
Use your records in the DPMSaaS to help you evidence your data protection status.
Data protection management SaaS features
SaaS security features
- Hosted in France by OVHCloud – certifications (ISO 27001, SOC 1 Type II, SOC 2 Type II)
- Uses TLS encryption for data transmission
- Uses two-factor login authentication
- Makes use of database level and field level encryption for data at rest
- Incorporates strict session hi-jack controls
- Incorporates methods and measures against SQL injection
- Does not use marketing or tracking cookies
- Has weekly security tests, including OWASP Top 10, CORS, Amazon S3 Bucket and DNS misconfigurations
- Each user instance has its own dedicated field-level encryption keys
- Each user instance uses different database-level encryption keys
- Each user instance account has a dedicated database
Allows tracking across multiple regulations: GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, PIPEDA, etc.
- Records of Processing Activities (ROPA)
- Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR)
- Data Incident Management
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA)
- Inspections by your Controllers
- Inspections of your Processors
- Report dashboard
- Internal and external entities
- Internal and external agreements
- Security measures
- Systems and processes
- Data risk classes
- Data types
- Data groups
- Data categories
- Data fields
- Agreement types
- ISO country codes
- Data protection roles
- People roles
- Data protection legislation by country
- Lawful bases for processing
- Lawful bases for transfers
- Relationship between systems and security measures
- Relationship between systems and data categories
- Relationship between data groups and data categories
- Relationship between data categories and data fields
Data Protection Controls
Calle de la Caléndula 93, Miniparc III, Edificio E, 28109, Alcobendas, Madrid, Spain
+34 915 553 975